Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MJA Logos

As you see in my first post on this blog Ive posted 2 logo's. The first logo that is shaped like a star is our MJA Apparel Logo. Soon some of you will be rocking it with the lastest fashions. The second logo is the word MJA in its form. MJA by the way stands for Music Joining Apparel and was founded in 2007 by myself and my good friend Michellini Munoz. Ill post of pic of us next so you guys can recongize us in the streets. LoL
MJA has alot of exciting surprises lined up in the year 2009. Our apparel release and website launch are just two of the many things that MJA will bring to the table this year.
I would like to form a mailing list so once our launch comes around we can update you with the lastest NEWS!!! Just send us the following information to the email provided below with the subject ^Mailing List
mjafashioninc@gmail.com
Name, city, age, bday, email, myspace/facebook.
And last but not least your Apparel size.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I promise to keep it REAl and ENTERTAINING 100%..

Muah
Dreams Anais

No comments:

Post a Comment